Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Banting Dongzen Temple CNY Trip

This Chinese New Year was a long long festive season celebration because daddy is taking two weeks leaves, so we have a lot of time to celebrate this very special holiday !!!


We stayed in Seremban House for about 8 days and Mei Mei enjoyed the Kampung lifestyle very much because every evening, she got a chance to walk at the big garden at the house courtyard. What she loves is the slope area which can challenge her braveness and she found it so fun !!!

So, besides staying at Seremban house during CNY period, we visited to Banting Dongzen Temple for the famous lights and flower exhibition. The place was really well decorated with a lots of little buddha statues, lights, flowers and greens. Mei Mei loves it so much because she got a big space to walk around !!! Hahahhhaaa.................

See below, the pretty in action !!!!



Wow ! See me so happy under the Mr Sun, eventhough the weather is really hot, but I love it ! I sweated and so thirsty, but I am very happy, walking around, seeing my shadow on the floor following me everywhere I go.










Post ! I post for mummy to take photo for me ! Done ? Ok, then I keep walking. I am now 15 months liao loh !!!!



This is still my blur blur face because we have just arrived, I haven't had enough sleep yet, don't know what place is this, so mummy can still hold me on her, ahhahhahahahaaa................ later, when I found out this is a real good place to practise and sharpening up my walking and running skill, there is no way mummy or daddy can hold me.............. haahahahahahaha.......................



Ha ! So good, managed to find someone to take photo for us, it's really rare that we could have all of us into a photo. We shall take more family photos, mummy !



The weather is really hot, Mr Sun is really working very very hard today. I think it's the first time this little one sweated so much until her sweat drops like water on her whole face, keep dropping and she drinks a lot of water, almost dehydrated already.



Ha ! Walking also need jit jit on your mouth ???? What is this lah, mei mei ! No jit jit please while walking. It looks so weird to have jit jit on you when you are exploring around.



See, I am not only walking, but almost flying, see my blouse, almost open up. Hahahahahhaha................... I love walking on the road, this is very new experience to me, because normally the floor that I walk, is not this colour one, and the feeling also very different. So, I enjoyed it very very much !!!!



I don't care where mummy and daddy go, I just want to walk around, keep shouting and walking and running around. Many passerby see me in this little red CNY attire, also says : " Wow ! So cute !!! " What you think ?




Ok, now, no more jit jit ! I am the pretty me liao ! Can you see my beautiful new shoes ? Very nice one loh !



Opppsssss................... I am at the junction now, where should I go now ? Left or right ? Right or left ???? Hmmm...................................



Close up look of me. It's very difficult to have such a nice photo shoot because most of the time, Baby Jacq also running, walking, turning here and there, so although we took so many photos of her, but not many can be used because majority of it are very blur one.




Now, after trying on the road walking feeling, I try a new experience, dancing on the green grass............ Wow ! It feels so good loh !!! I love it ! Mummy and daddy already almost fainted and dehydrated due to the hot sun but I am still very much enjoyed walking and exploring around. They can't hold me at all.......................



This is another new feeling, walking on the sand, somemore got playground around me. So good, but I don't get a chance to play on those playground items because all of them just have their sauna, they are all very hot and I can't sit on them, what a pity !!!! So, I can only keep walking loh !!!



Hey, this thing very cute woh ! I never see this before, why got a hole in the middle one ? Hmmmm............... I am still wondering ....................



Huh ! Finally after about an hour plus of exposing under the hot hot sun, I surrender and give mummy a chance to hold me and take a rest, go somewhere under the rooftop to rest for a while, daddy is so thirsty and hot, he ordered a ABC, mummy said, the weather is too hot today and mei mei has been exposing under the Sun so much today, let me try the clod cold ABC.................
hmmmmm................ yummy, yummy !!! It taste so goooooooood to me !!!


Oppssss............................ I thought I saw something very interesting just now, and now I am coming back to find it, where has it gone ???



See my hair, all wet wet ! I really sweat so much today, until my pampers, my pants, my blouse, my socks and shoes, all get wet ! Real hot !!! But I am very excited and happy coz this is a truly new experience to me. I love this place !




Wow ! Finally I found a big tree, which made me stop walking for 2 seconds and wondering, why suddenly my good friend Mr Sun is like hiding away and I saw a big black shadow on the floor, what is this ?????




See, I told you, I love slope, and I enjoyed walking on the sloppy area, because it gives me great satisfaction feeling everytime I managed to walk on it without falling down. I can now running on the slope already.



See, up and down, up and down, down and up again, down and up again, I never feel bored about it. Hmmmmmm............. I think I love challenge, I like the feeling of concuring the challenge and get the successful feeling. I like this kind of feeling.
Oh ! One more thing, you know what's my feeling when first time I see my own shadow ? I don't know what is this. All I know is there is a black thing on the floor, keep following me wherever I go, but everytime when I try to catch it, it sure goes away quickly which I don't get a chance to hold it. This cute thing is called : " My Shadow " !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment