Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Breakfast At Old Town Bangsar

One lovely raining Sunday morning, we have no programme for the day and feel so relax. Mummy and daddy decided to go for a good breakfast, at a nice relax cool place. Finally we came to Old Town Bangsar. What a nice place to enjoy your food while they are offering great service and amble space for our little one to walk around.

Not believe me ? See the little one's face expression, then you know how enjoy is she by sitting in this restaurant and having breakfast. Hhahahahahhaaa..................



So yummy and tasty, the food ! She really enjoyed so much by sitting on this comfortable sofa.



Baby Jacq is not wearing nice shirt because mummy and daddy just thought to go out for a breakfast and didn't plan to go anywhere. So............................



At first, she is sitting comfortably on the sofa and reading on the menu and see what she wants to eat, she is thinking of her breakfast. What to have arr ????



But, how come, you are flipping through the menu but your eyes are looking around ? Be more concentrated lah, Baby Jacq !!!



Ah ! Now she is cracking her head, everything looks so nice here..................



Finally, she chose for a wholemeal bread and then sit down cooly next to her daddy.



Daddy is so happy holding her beloved one next to him. But Jacq, why you look not happy one ?



Aiyoyo ! Mei Mei, why you look at the camera in this way, do you think you look good in this eyes expression ?





We spent about 3 hours plus there for breakfast, real good atmosphere !




Oh ! Mei Mei, what happen ? Too bored sitting down there waiting for our food ? Then go walk walk loh !!!



See, the sofa is so big till can fit in both the daddy and baby comfortably.



The daddy is so happy and Baby Jacq also so relax !



Special post for photo taking ya ! I like this !!!



Mei Mei cannot tahan liao lah, want to go walk walk liao !!!



Daddy is so happy talking to mummy, and baby is happy sleeping on daddy's lap.



Tao Geh Soh, what are you thinking arr ? It's raining outside lah !!!




Ah ! Now I can sit down quietly because my food is coming already. I am enjoying my wholemeal bread, shhyyyy.............................



After taking a few bites, ok liao lah, I feel not really that hungry liao, can see the nice view outside.




One thing I like about this restaurant is, I do not need to sit on my special baby high chair, I can also sit on the same chair like mummy and daddy, so good !!!!



I am chewing my food while looking at the rain drops .....................



See, I can feed myself now, I eat by myself, I am independent enough now.



In fact, there is a very nice and funny video taken by daddy in his I-phone, just that mummy doesn't has a copy and can't upload it in this blog and share out. Daddy, you free or not ? Please upload my funny eating video lah, I am sure it's very nice one !!!!



The food is so good until I clap my hands as an appreciation to the chef !!! Hurray !!!!



After eating so many pieces of bread liao, I feel so thirsty and wanted to drink.



The bottle colour doesn't seems matching in this picture because my shirt is green, the tree and plants behind / outside also green in colour, but my bottle is yellow colour, hmmm.................. think mummy should give me my milk bottle instead which is green in colour, then can match the scene mah. Hhaahahhahahaa..............................
Afterall, we all felt so satisfied and happy with this restaurant, sure, very soon, we will be back again !!! See you again soon !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment