Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Baby Model Of The Year

I am five months old now. I can really smile and laugh loudly ! See my big smiling face you know already ...............................



Anyone looking for baby model ? Can recommend me !!!


I am not only know how to smile, but I can cry loudly too !!!!


See my angry and crying face !!! Still look pretty mah !


My mommy really a good photographer, can catch every expression of mine !


Hahaahhahhaa, smile, crying, laughing, angry, surprising !!!



Am I look pretty in this dress ? I can't wear it now................. it's too small for me already...........


I like to put my hand into my mouth at this age as my teeth is growing and about to coming out, it's so itchy lah !!!!



Hmmmm..................... I am thinking of ...............................................



This is my pyjamas lah ............................... whole set of yellow pyjamas..................



See, I know how to read too.................... Daddy and mummy brought to restaurant for lunch, I know how to order food.................................... for them lah ..................



Hmmmm................... what to order leh ??????



This is my dress and skirt. Strawberry and red colour, I love it !!!!



Wei, Jacqeulyn, what happen, why suddenly smile and next moment angry liao ?



Oh yes, forgot to share with you one more thing, I am five months old now and I like to shout, and I can really shout loudly. Mummy said my voice is so sweet !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment