Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Classic Selection For My Half Year Birthday


I am so sexxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..........................




Orange is my colour too !!!



Aiyo, I am only 6 months old, how do I know what's the answer for 1 + 2 ????? Headache.........



Mummy, I can't stop laughing liao, please help me to stop it !!!!



Laugh until can't see my eyes !!!!




Pinky, pinky, pinky face, pinky dress, I am so pinky !!!



Do you like my hairstyle ?????




I have a butterfly on my hat !!!!



I love laughing because I have a Happy Family !!!!



I can pull my own hair !!!



I have a beautiful face and a nice fair pinky skin !!!!

I like to wear hat coz it makes me look more prettier !!!!
I like to play with my sliver too !!!!


Green and red, nice ya !!!!
See my big big eyes and long long eyelashes !!!!
Are you looking for cute cute laughing baby ???? I am the one whom you are looking for !!!
Hello, Tweetie Bird !!!!
















My ear is itchy lah, anyone can help me ????




No comments:

Post a Comment