Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I Am Really Cute




Happy face and crying face ! Hahahhahahhaha.......................



See me, drink " nen nen " leh !!!




I am in different costumes and different face expressions !




I love my water bottle ! I love to drink water too coz it's good for my health !




Guah Guah Guah !!! Crying face liao lah ............................ what happen to you, my Baby Jacq ?





This moment I am smiling, next moment I am crying, haahahahhahahah !!!




See my smiles ! So attractive and cute leh !!!



My " jit jit " ( pacifier ) ! I love it !!! See my eyes, what am I looking at ?


I am a very very very happy girl !!!



I like to laugh and I love to smile !!!



I laugh so loud one !!!!



When I felt so " geli ", I put my fingers into my mouth loh !




See me, I am a really happy and fun girl !!!






Hey, how come what I see today is different one ? Oh, it's my position, I can do what I can do now ! Coz I am five months old liao loh !





Oh no, yummy yummy ! See my mouth, so dirty, mummy didn't clean for me and took picture liao !



Hhaahahahhaaa, I love my this " look " !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment