Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

See The Typical Chinese Baby Jacq

I am exactly 8 months old now ! Wahaha !!!





Can You See ?????



See what ? See my two teeths !!! I am 8 months old now and I have 2 teeths liao !!! Hurray !!!!



What you say ? Are you talking something about me ??? I am hearing ........................



What ? Louder, please ! I can't hear it clearly.




See, the typical Chinese look Jacquelyn ! Do you like my this look ?


Beckham's hair style and typical red red Chinese Blouse ! Like Chinese New Year is just around the corner leh ! haahhahahah.....................




I can sit up straight now !!! Cause I am already 8 months old !!!




Can you figure out my new accessories ? What's that ???? Guess guess guess ????



See, my new bracelet !!! My mummy bought it for me during her birthday loh !




Baby Jacq : " Mummy, I don't look pretty in this photo, please don't upload it ! "

Mummy : " My dear, pretty or not, it's all you !!! Mummy likes this. "

What you think ?



I am actually watching my favourite DVD when mummy taking these photos for me. I am not free lah ! I want to watch my DVD.



This is called " Sa Sa De Xiao " ( Sa Sa Smile ) !!!!




When I went for my Pheumoccocol injection, my uncle doctor said I am perfectly grown and my body is perfectly nice, can be stewardess or model leh !!! Hahahahahaha.................... he said I am very tall !!!




This is the " Me " who is really enjoying in watching the TV !



Mummy thinks to buy me a Cheong Sam to wear after seeing me wearing this typical Chinese traditional dress. Do you like me wearing like this, daddy ?



Ha ha ha.............. no more sitting up, I am laying down now. Too tired lah after sitting for so long.


Ha ! Sit up again, mummy ! So hot lah, the weather, my head wet wet, my hair long long liao lah !


Cute cute woh ! See me cute cute !



Mummy, you want to take photo, I let you take lah ! But I don't feel like want to smile !



I really hot lah ! Cannot tahan lah !



I am thinking of something ....................................



No comments:

Post a Comment