Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

2 Days 1 Night Outing Trip On Merdeka Day

31st of August 2010, first time our little cute cute Jacquelyn went on a 2 days 1 night trip at Country Heights Resort.

We meet up early in the morning with Grandma, Grandpa, all nephews and nieces, all aunties and uncles for breakfast. Then we went for a trip to Rabbit Fun Land to pay visit to all the nature and greens + animals.



This picture was taken at a hilltop Chinese Temple in Broga with a very nice view. It's very rare that we could have chances to take pictures of our whole family. Since this is an outing trip with a lot of Ah Yee and Yee Zhangs around, they all can help to take pictures for us.

See, the cute cute Baby Jacq is crawling on the floor at the Temple while waiting for the rest to pray in the temple. It's a very hot and sunny afternoon, with the strong wind at the top of the hill, this little cute cute baby is so happy that she could be on the floor by herself.
Now, since she can crawl and walk on the walker, she doesn't like people to hold her, she likes to walk by herself, she likes to crawl by herself, eventhough in the car, she also want to sit by herself and don't want mummy to hold her. Now only the mummy knows why a lot of other mummies want to sit at the back of the car rather than the front passenger seat, because the baby also want to sit.




This was taken at the Rabbit Fun Land where we visited the goats in the farm. There are a lot of animals in this farm, like rabbits, goats, ostrich, cow, horse, monkeys, deers, birds, dogs and etc. Quite worth to pay a visit during weekends or holiday. Especially for children and kids - to give them a chance to get closer to the nature and greens.

Who is that calling me ???? I am enjoying my playing time here .......................


See, I post and let you take photo of me.



Yeah ! Daddy and mummy and ME !!!!


This is the rest area of the Farm, the " Malay Model " is showing us the way to cook Rabbit Satay.



Baby Jacq is too tired and she slept before reaching this Fun Land, this is the picture that she just woke up. See, her hair is still so messy !



Grandpa is holding her.


But I still prefer to be on the floor by myself, weather is too hot and I prefer to go walk walk and crawl crawl on the cooling tiles. More comfortable loh !!!!



Do pumping exercise at the Temple ??? Wow, mei mei, you are really so hardworking loh !!!



I am ready, please take a photo of me lah !!!!



Eeeeee.............. I don't like Da Yee with her sunglasses lah, see my face expression, I almost cry out liao !!!! But Da Yee just don't care, still laugh out so sweet !!!



I want to get out of here, I want to get out of here, I don't want to take photo anymore, just let me out !!!!



I tried my very best to get out of here, I am a very insisted person, the things that I want to do, I sure will get it done one. I want to get out of here !!!!

I am enjoying daddy's holding and sitting on his lap.
It's really very rare that we could have so many photos of our whole family. Think this is the first time that we posted so many photos with other people in Baby Jacq's blog. So happening !!!! See, Baby Jacq is enjoying watching all the rabbits jumping here and there. Everytime she sees the rabbit and all the animals in the books, and this is the first time she sees them in real action. So happy !!!!
This picture is so scary because everyone look so ugly. It's early in the morning at the resort where everyone just woke up, and we ask them to sit together and take a picture. In fact, all of them are all Leng Lui and Leng Chai, but need to wash face and brush teeth first lah. Hahahahhahhaaa................. This is really the " original " look !! See, my Jacquelyn, wow lau eh !!!! Tak boleh tahan !!!!

Let me introduce to you all my cousin brothers and sisters. From left, it's Vjinn Biao Jie, Ling Ling Biao Jie, then ME, then Dexter Biao Ge, then Zhun Zhun Biao Ge and the last one baby is my only Biao Di - Brayden. All cute cute and pretty pretty handsome handsome loh !!!!


Black brown rabbits, see I am so happy cause daddy and mummy bring me out for trip. Merdeka !!!!

Mummy, why you hold me in this way ??? So ugly !!!
























I am Super Girl !! I believe I can fly, I like to do exercise, eventhough when daddy is holding me.

























See, Rabbit Satay, Rabbit Meat ! We didn't order any food in this Fun Land cause we feel it's too cruel to eat the Rabbit meat in a Rabbit Fun Land. We only drinks there !!!
























Wow ! Daddy you just let me sit on your lap like this, don't even need to hold me arr ???? So dangerous leh !!!!



















See, the rabbit is looking at me .............................


















The happy happy family in the Funland on 31/08/2010 !!! A memorable happy outing 2 days 1 night trip !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment