Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Some Daily Life Photos

Here are some daily life and activities of Jacquelyn Wong for sharing and memory purpose.


The main purpose the daddy made this blog for her is to keep memory and photos of this little cute cute baby for her future reference. And the daddy and mummy both also feel that this will be the most valuable and memorable gift for her when she grown up. So, the mummy keep taking photos and keep updating and uploading to the blog, wish that one day when Jacquelyn grow up, she will appreciate this and she would know what happen atwhat age during her childhood.


To our beloved little cute cute Jacquelyn Wong Jia Qi !!!





The pretty pretty pink pink lady on the bed !!!





Left : Mei Mei, is this the way you eat ? How mummy teach you on the table manner ? Oh my god !!!!

Right: This is the way I laugh when I am happy. Mummy's new handphone is with cyber shot, but due to the cybershot clearer effect, whenever I move, the photo becomes blur, so most of he photos taken from mummy's handphone doesn't look clear and effect is not as good as previuos one. However, it still a good memory lah !!!



Oh no, is this the ladylike baby girl of my daddy ??? How you sit on the high chair, baby ???? You look like a " Tauke " in this photo lah ........................




Wei, there is a rice left on your chin leh !




I prefer to use my hand to eat rather than using the spoon. It's faster and tastier lah !!!



Without tighting up the hair................... I still look pretty .....................




Different hairstyle, different look, which one you prefer ?




I really enjoying reading books...................



What do you think on my this hair style ??? Hahhahahahahahah............................ look more " sa sa de ".............................



The Secret Recipe's service is too slow, I am really hungry, cannot tahan, mummy gives me the cereal tin, I try to open it. Mummy says if I managed to open it, then I can eat first mah...................



The photos are blur blur because I am moving here and there.................




Left and right tighting up of hairs, nice ????

Aiyo, it's really hot when I drink my " nen nen " !!!! Hot hot hot !!!!




This hairstyle got to drop more hairs at the forehead, then only I will look more prettier.



Opppsss....................... " pai seh " lah, let you see my Mamy Pokko liao !!!!



The bigger I am, the cuttier my smiling and laughing face.



Sometime I look like boy, sometimes very girlish, this is because of my attire and hairstyle mah.






I have a lot of pink pink colour blouse and pants and skirts, because I am a girl mah !!!! Sure pinky pinky one mah !!!!




This is my usual action, lying down on the floor, enjoying the cooling feeling of te marble floor, and biting my lips like this................... hmmmmmm, what a beautiful afternoon !!!



Now I can really sit up firm without falling down like before anymore.




And, at 9 months, I am learning to walk in this way. I hold on to the bed, to the sofa, to the chair, to learn walking, to firm my steps. I can walk in this way now. Another development !!!! Hurray !!!!



Wow ! The most scariest hairstyle of the year !!!! Like watching some scary and horrible movies leh !!!



You see, no wonder my mummy always says not enough time to do things lah ! See what she has done on me, keep changing hairstyle and keep taking photos. Just for th sake of my memory photos. So good de neh !!!!





See, more new hairstyle to go !!!! I still prefer my sweet sweet ladylike look lah !!!!




My usual post.............................






Mei mei learning to eat rice on her own.






Crying liao lah ! Too hungry, the restaurant is empty but service so slow, mei mei is too hungry lah !!!! Fast fast fast !!!





See the Jacquelyn is so " behaved " while having meal outside, just with a little leg up but at home..................... aiyoyo !!!!





One very " ke lian " face, another one very " ba dao " face, wow ! Mei Mei, you are very potential to be an actress leh !!!!



" Tauke Soh " !!!




This is mummy's water bottle but Baby Jacq loves to chase after it on the floor, when the water bottle is rolling, she follow it as she wants to catch it but it seems keep running away from her. So, with this, she can play for some time.




You look good in these two photos ! Pee-ka-boo !!!!





Pinky pinky blur blur photo ! Can you see my " Kangaroo " ??? Hahahahahhaha...................





Look different ya when there are hairs on the forehead and without. Which one nicer ?





Do you know ? I have my very own " ABC " song which was created by my mummy during confinement period especially for me one. It's very special and it sounded so nice and sweet. Wanna to know how to sing it ????





Here's the lyrics for your reference :


A B C D E F G, H I J - J for Jacquelyn, Jacquelyn Wong is your name, Wong Jia Qi is your Chinese name, Jacquelyn Wong, Jacquelyn Wong, Jacquelyn Wong, Wong Jia Qi.

Just use the music of the ABC song, and sing this lyrics, then you know how to sing the " Jacquelyn's song " liao. Hahahahhahahaha............................ creative leh !!!! All my cousin brothers and sisters also know how to sing this song.





And, my daddy, being so kiasu, also purposely think and created a special sleeping song for me. Everytime before I fall a sleep, daddy or mummy sure sing this song for me. And when I am listening to this song, I know it's time for me to sleep. So good leh ! I got my name song - " ABC Jacquelyn's song " and I also have my very own special " Sleeping Song ". Wanna to know how to sing it ?????






It's not easy to teach you how to sing this song cause it's very special, but both the songs also have a common things in it, which is both of the music also the same, using the " ABC " song music and just change the lyrics. But for my this sleeping song, it's a bit different lah.

Here you go : -

Baby baby quick quick sleep, have a happy sweet sweet dream
Ma de me de ma de me de quick quick sleep, have a happy sweet sweet dream
Da de dy de da de dy de quick quick sleep, have a happy sweet sweet dream Everybody everybody go to sleep, have a happy sweet sweet dream !!!!

So, try to trace back theABC song music and follow this lyrics and see if you manage to sing out the whole song. Hahhahahahahahaaa............................. I am really so very " xin fu " cause my daddy and mummy really love me very very much !!!




This is the special corner created purposely and specially for this little cute cute baby. I love to read my ABC chart, and my fruits + animals pictures too. On top of it, it's a special photograph board of mine !!! All my pretty pretty photos are there !!!



I know my daddy and mummy really sacrifice a lot just because of me. They spent a lot of time, effort, money, heart, love on me. I sure will treat them well when I grow up.


See, my walker can bring me to any corners in the house as I like.


I have gear, horn, sterling, music, beep beep sounds, pictures and lights on my walker, it's a very complete set of product. I love it very much !!!! Thanks, daddy and mummy for this !!!!




See, still got two rolling balls on each sides for me to play with. So good !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment