Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Choosing Of Her Future Career On Birthday

Do you know what is this ???? I am sure you don't know what is this for by only looking at this.

Ok, let's give you a clue on what is this for. On Baby Jacq's Birthday, in the morning, we prepared this for her. Guess ???? Guess again, what is this for ???? For a one year old baby, what is this for ???? Hahahahhhahahaa............. got it ????? Or still cracking your head ?

Ok lah, let me share with you. The Poh Poh of Jacquelyn requested us to prepare this on her birthday to let her choose. This is one of the Chinese very traditional culture where every one year old baby got to go through this process.

This set of things we called " Wen Fang Si Bao " where we put a mixture of pen, ruler, books, calculator ( suppose to be all the stationery which we use for study purpose ), but in our case, the
Poh Poh asked us to include some fruits like orange and grapes. So, we just follow lah. This set of things is for the birthday girl to choose and see which field she will be in when she grown up.




So, here we have, red egg, ruler, pen, books, orange, grapes and calculator. We put all in a basket and ask Baby Jacq to come over to choose.



When we get all things ready like this, we took photos on it and said : " Mei Mei, come, you see, what we have prepared for you ! Come on !!!! "



When she heard our shouting, she comes all the way from the other side of the living hall to our end, and look at this basket of things. " Wow ! So many things !!! So fun !!! "




But after think twice, she look at us and think : " Where got so good one, purposely put something here for me to play ????? Sure got some tricks one. Normally whatever I play, they also said No No No, now no one stop me eventhough I am so near already, and somemore these daddy and mummy only look at me like this. Sure got something one !!! " Hmmmm ................ better see first ....................

So, she stop for a while, see see, look look, wait wait, no one stop her and somemore mummy and daddy is beside her and encourage her to take things out from the basket. Ok, then since you ask me to do so, I just do it lah !!!




Here I come !!!! Hmmmm................ so many things, what should I take first ?????



Hmmmmm.................... a touch on the Orange !!!




I took the orange out liao ! My favourite Orange, normally if I take orange, mummy sure says, no no no coz I like orange very very much ! No one stop me today, so good ............ so, I take orange loh !!!




I really take the orange liao woh !!! Really got no one stop me arr ??? So good .................. So, I really take it out ahhhh ..................





Aiya, no lah, better put it back first, see what else I can take. So, I put it back already ahhhhh...................





And then I took my favourite little dog book. My beloved little doggie book, yes ! I like it !!! I took it out.




Then I put it back again, coz after think twice, I think I still prefer my orange, orange, orange, I love orange very very much !!!! So, I touch the orange again.




Alright, after think think think for so many times, I took the book out from the basket and I put it on the floor behind me, then I come back again to take my orange. Still I prefer orange very much !!!




Ok lah, ' ie-si, ie-si ", just for the sake of the choosing games lah, I took the ruler out also lah. But I won't forget, my favourite still the ...................... ORANGE !!!! See, my hand is still touching it, I am so scared it will go away ..............................



Aiya, I have already took the little doggie book and the ruler, I don't mind to take out another book again lah, otherwise, then my mummy and daddy headache, said how now, one book inside, one book outside the basket, what does it means. So, I help them lah, make their life easier, I took this " I don't want to bath " dog book out from the basket also lah. Ok ? So that there is no book in the basket, easier for everyone.





Ok, now, I think I have done my job. So, I will go back to what I like again, still the ORANGE !!! Hmmmm................ my favourite ORANGE !!!! From the way I look at the ORANGE, you can know already how much love I have on ORANGE. I really love oranges very very much !!!





Hmmmmm.................... so blessed and happy that I could take my beloved Orange today. Pray first, let's pray first, wish that I could have my ORANGE all the time, or at least allow me to have a little bit more time with my orange. So happy !!!!!

What are you laughing at ? Never see people sembahyang with orange one meh ????? Hhahahhahhaa..............................




Ok, after praying hard, finally I can taste a bite on my favourite ORANGE. Hmmmmm.................. really yummy yummy !!!




See, the orange is so big, but I also can open my mouth big big. Let me test first, to what size and how many inch I shall open my mouth in order to eat this orange.



Wow ! It's a real big orange neh !!!! I really need to exercise my mouth ya ...................
Hmmmm....................... so tasty. I am so happy that I can taste an Orange on my birthday.
So, here is a question : " Now the baby is choosing ORANGE, what does it means ? What's her future like ???? Will she become the most well-known ORANGE wholesaler in Malaysia or worldwide?????? "
Hahahhahahahhaa........................ no one know. Only God knows !!!
However, Baby Jacq, let mummy share with you, our future is on our own hand, we can make whatever future we want, it's all depends on us. OK ??????
Happy choosing !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment