Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mc'Donald Olympic Day Run 2011


Yeah, hurray !!! I did it !!!! Hahahahahahaa.................................... Mei Mei was at the Mc'Donald Olympic Day Run today.


Is she joining the run ??????? Hahhahahaahaaa........................ of course not lah, she is there to support her Akuma for the run.



Today I woke up so early, 6.15am left our home sweet home liao because registration starts at 6.45am, what to do ? Too early, need to eat 2 bananas only can have enough energy for the rest of the day.


This morning is so cold, after the heavy rain last night, the grass is so wet leh........................


Don't take away my bananas, I love bananas, I want to eat it................................



Oh, daddy, you want to take photo with me only, not to take away my bananas, ok lah ! Take photo, no problem !!!




Finished taking photo ya, I go to do some warm up exercise loh !!!


Hmmm................... after think twice, hmmmmmmm..............................



Think better go back to take more photos first, coz mummy needs to update my blog mah, hahahahahahahaa...............................



See, the main sponsor of the event - Mc' Donald !!!!


Think I am hungry lah, eat some bananas first ...........................


Mummy, can you please peel off the skin for me, I am hungry loh !!!!



Don't go away, mummy ! I need energy in this early morning !!!


Although I was borned in the year of cow, but I am still scared of Moo Moo Cow Cow Cow one......................




See, all the runners are ready for the run, they are just waiting for the instruction.



You know how many runners are here today ? 11,000 people leh, you see, not only people run, Uncle Mc'Donald also joining the crowd leh !!!




Hello, Uncle Mc'Donald !!!!




No more, Uncle Mc'Donald loh ! I am so scared to see ' people ' like that !!!!



Look around again, to make sure no funny people around me



My close up look..................................... my hair is too long, time to cut it !!!

Akuma completed his run of 7km in 50 minutes. Hurray, Akuma, Jia You !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment