Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Pretty Mei Mei Fruity Showering

Hahahhahahahahaa............................................ I am so happy, I am showering with all my beloved fruits .........................................


Got apple, pear, banana, strawberries, lemon, green apple and etc.............................



See, my bath tub full of fruits..................... my favourite fruits.........................




Let me try the lemon....................................




Wow !!! I can't move now, it's so crowded here...................





I really love strawberries........................ my favourite, yummy yummy !!!!






Wow ! Heavy rain, I better put on my hat first, my silly hat !!! Hhahahahahhahhaha...................


Happy Happy Showering, Happy Happy Bathing time !!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment