Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Baby Jacq Gave Mummy A Special Birthday Present



29.06.2010, a very special day to my mummy, because today is her birthday !

I love my mummy very much ! But I am so naughty, because I gave her a very real big birthday present at 11.10pm, just right before the end of her birthday.

Guess what ???? Like other little baby, I just pick up the rolling over skill, I like to roll over from one corner to another, from this edge to the other, no matter how many times my mummy and daddy told me : " Dear, it's dangerous ! Please don't roll to the edge, coz you might fall down ! " But I just don't care ! Coz it's so fun, to roll here and there ! I like it and I enjoy it very very much !

So, I roll, roll, and roll over and over again. When I saw my mummy is getting ready to her bath and just right after she went into the bathroom, I roll over quickly, don't let her see me rolling over and over. Hahahhaaahhaah ! It is real fun and so happy.

Suddenly, " Bam !!!! " A big sound, follow with a loud crying voice, I fall down from the bed, my mummy quickly ran out from the bathroom, keep shouting for daddy and hold me up from the floor ! I cry, and cry and cry !!! Mummy also cry liao !

See, how naughty am I, at seven months 3 weeks old, I gave mummy an unforgettable birthday present !!!!

Luckily mummy take very good care of me in normal day and keep me strong enough to face all these challenges. I am fine now !!!

This is the ME - Jacquelyn Wong loh !!!! Hahahahhahhahaa................................

No comments:

Post a Comment