Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Happy Me Me

The power of our brain : What you think will surely comes true ...................



Mummy says : I am a happy girl, happy baby !!!! Yes, I am !!!




I laugh until can't stop every morning when I wake up ................................




This is my " pai seh " look ..........................



This is my " doubt doubt " look ........................




Ok, my blur blur go away liao .................. time to wake up loh !!!!



I wake up liao, until all my hairs also up up liao loh !!!!




After a few rounds of rolling over sessions, my hair back to the shape again ................



I am curious about everything around me ....................





Expert says : Licking fingers means I am developing my " touching " and " feeling " senses................. I am getting know what is called " touch ", " pain ", " feel " and etc .............. so, please don't stop me doing this ......................



When I become bigger, I am getting know what is happy and fun. I laugh when I am happy and I cry when I want something ......................... crying to get something ? Is this the right way to communicate ????



Hmmmm................... I think not lah, I shouldn't cry when I want to get something, I am learning how to communicate with the people around me...................be patient ya ............



Wow ! My hair is really long now......................



My face is real big like a big round pie in this photo.......................



Hey, yoh !!! I am coming to get the camera now ..........................



This is " Ru-I Oil " !!! It is very useful ...................................
Bye for now, I am going to take shower now. " Happy Happy Showering ! Happy Happy Bathing "

No comments:

Post a Comment