Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Early Morning Me - Jacquelyn Wong


Hmmmm.................. yummy, yummy ! My finger is really tasty and yummy !!!


Aiyo, mummy ! I just wake up and I don't even have time to make my hair, you took photo liao ! See, my hair, not nice mah ! I like my " Beckham " hair style lah !


I love book ! Mummy gives me books and toys to choose, I chose books coz books is my good friends mah !



Hmm................. this is too big for me ! Let me try again arr !!!!



Now you know why I like my books so much ........................ hahahaahahahahahah !!!


I am still look " blur blur " lah, early in the morning !


Let me share with you - This is Bear and this is Fox, my two good friends !


Aiyoyo, my hair................ really................... messy..................


Sa Sa de Jacquelyn Wong.............................


I like to sing early in the morning - " Oh, Mr Sun, Sun, Mr Golden Sun, please shine down on me .................. "


I am singing lah ............................


Please don't take away my books and toys ......................


Na na na na na ........................................... I am an Elephant !!! I just learnt a new " Elephant " song from Barney today ........................


Hahahhahaahahahaa...................................... my mummy is so funny .........................


No toys, no book, I bite my fingers loh ..................................


Hey, mummy, take photo lah, quick quick lah, I am hungry liao, wanna to go for my breakfast liao !


Really hungry liao, cannot tahan, lick my fingers first ....................

Yeah Yeah !!!! Mummy brings me for breakfast liao loh !!! Bye bye !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment