Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

Separation Anxiety ???

This morning, a new piece of information my mummy read about my growing development. The expert says : " The separation anxiety peaks at 9 months - 18 months. "

Oh my god !!! I am starting to pass through my " Stranger Anxiety " stage, and now another new stage coming again.

See my face expression below :



Are you sure or not, which expert says so ????




But, seriously think about it, it's quite true too !!!!





See, when I have something which I don't understand, I like to cover my head like this. It's easier for me to think wisely.




Mummy, I want to sing the song for you : " I will follow you " , wherever you go ...................





I look so sweet in this photo ya, don't you agree with me ?




When I see strawberry, I look blur blur liao. Sa sa de !!!





Hmmmmm..................... I prefer those photos with sunlight behind me................ look more charming ................... and prettier ................




Barney says : It's fun to read, it's good to build up reading habit in early stage. Yes, I am !!! I love reading, see, I even share my books with my moo moo cow cow cow !!!




What did you say about me, mummy ????




Wow ! My whole bed are full of toys and books liao loh !!!!



Too tired after long time sitting, now I lay down and read my books ..................



Oh ya, one more thing to share with you. At my age now, I like to read, opppsss................ I like to flip through my books, and I even love to tear off all my books ....................




Mummy always says : " You should appreciate what you have ....................... " Yes, mummy, I hear you, I appreciate what I have and I love them very much until I hold them tightly and tear them off into small pieces and keep it with me all the time ...................




Sometimes I even keep the small pieces of books in my mouth .....................



This little puppy dog book was bought by my daddy, it's about showering story " I don't want to bath ", it's a good book, ask your daddy to buy for you too !!!




This is my moo mooo cow cow cow " ox tail ", I love it very much !!!



I am learning how to read a book by using my legs, and not by my hands.......................


My crab crab book and my dolphin toy. Am I look like Dexter in this photo ? Yes lah, I think ................... very much alike.



I love animals, I love my dolphin. " D " for Dolphin !!!



See my eyes.........................



Hmmmm.......................... I am thinking now ...........................while playing ..................



" Ah ? What you say ? I look blur blur again ??? "



I want pao pao lah !!!



Let you see the " Xiao Gu Niang " with the handkerchief on her head ...........................



This look better .......................



Or this is even better ????



No lah, also not good lah ! I prefer the original me ..................



Na, let you see one more time................................




I am about to take it off from my head liao ..........................



1, 2, 3...............................



No more handkerchief on my head liao loh !!!!




Alright, that's the end of my afternoon playing session. I am going to sleep now. Bye bye !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment