Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Nine-Month-Old Behaviour

Hello, I am nine-month-old now !

I am old enough now as I am having a younger cousin brother - Brayden and another one is coming on the way soon....................... so, I am old enough to be two cousins' jie jie !!!! Hahhaaahahahahhahaaa............................



The expert says : " A nine-month-old baby can seems like a mass of contradictions sometimes " Yes !!! My mummy fully agreed with this coz I behaved exactly like that !

This moment, I like my mummy so much ..................... and next moment, I only want my Barney or Moo Moo Cow Cow Cow !!!



See, when my mood is so so, my face is full of funny funny face expressions one .......................



Mummy, I am ready to grab your camera ....................... 1, 2, 3.................................



Ha ha ha, my mummy is clever than me, she don't want to let me hold her camera ....................



Hmmmmm.................... I don't think I look pretty from this angle shooting......................



Wow ! So happy.................. now my hands coordination is so good, I know how to play around with the things on my hands, and at nine month old, do you know what I like most ????



I like to lick my fingers ?



I like to fly in the aeroplane ???

I know how to act like a dinasour ??????


Oh no !!!! What your guess are all wrong !!!!



In fact, hmmmm.................... I like to play with my toes ?????



I like to scratch my head ????


No lah ! The answer is I like to throw every single things on my hand ...........................



I throw away my spoon, my bottle, my handkerchief, my book and etc .................



And, share with you, I have just throw and broke my plate ................. the plate that I used to eat my breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.................. and now, hahahahahahahaa, I have a new bowl and plate loh !!!!



Ah ha !!! Now you know me better leh .................... This is the real me loh !!!! Hahahahahaahhahahahahhaa.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment